You've successfully completed the Prime 365 Client Dependencies and have received a Prime 365 solutions package—your now ready to install. This article walks you through the steps necessary to add the Prime 365 Apps to you App Catalog and then place them into use on your site.
Time requirement: 30 min for the first site collection + 15 min per each additional site collection
Add Prime 365 App files to your App Catalog
- Open the App Catalog site collection (created as part of the Prime 365 Client Dependencies) where you'd like to to install the Emgage Apps.
- Navigate to the "Apps for SharePoint" page.
- Extract/Unzip the Prime 365 solutions package you received from Emgage.
- Drag all .app files from Prime 365 solutions package and drop them in the upload area on the Apps for SharePoint page. Alternatively, you can use upload link to upload the app files one by one.
Enable Publishing Features
- Activate the Publishing Features in the Site Collection Features by activating the SharePoint Server Publishing Infrastructure feature on the root site of your site collection
- Activate SharePoint Server Publishing feature in the Manage Site Features for all sub sites of the site collection
Add the Templates Solution
- Navigate to the root site of a site collection you'd like to add the Emgage products to.
- Open the Site Settings page by clicking on the Settings gear icon in the top right section of the page and then selecting "Site Settings."
- Click the "Solutions" link under the Web Designer Galleries section. (Note: if you do not see a Solutions link, please review the "Turn On Scripting Capabilities" section of the Prime 365 Client Dependencies article).
- Click the Upload Solution option located within the Solutions tab of the ribbon.
- In the file upload dialog the appears on screen, select Choose File and then select the "Emgage.Prime365.ListTemplates.wsp" file from the "ListTemplateWSP" folder in the Prime 365 solutions package provided by Emgage.
- Click the OK button to upload the file to the Solutions Gallery.
- After uploading, click the Activate button to activate the solution.
- After successful activation, you will see that the solution listed in the Gallery with with an "Activated" status. Note that you may need to refresh to the page the most current gallery information.
- Repeat the above steps for each site collection you'd like to add the Emgage products to.
Add Prime 365 Apps to your Site
- Navigate to a site collection where you'd like to add the Emgage products.
- Open the Site Contents page by clicking on the Settings gear icon in the top right section of the page and then selecting "Site Contents."
- Click "add an app."
- Select an Emgage App (All Emgage App names start with "Emgage |") you'd like to add. A modal dialog will appear asking if you trust the App. Click on "Trust It" button to add the app.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until all desired Emgage Apps have been added.
- You've now successfully added the Prime 365 Apps to your site.
- Repeat the above steps on all site collections where you'd like to add the Emgage products.
Note: The Look and Feel and the Prime Stylizer apps need to only be added to the root site of your site collection
Once deployed, please reach out to email@example.com and a member of the Emgage support team will set up a time to walk you through the rest of the on-boarding process and answer any questions you may have.