TURBO Builder is a powerful but easy solution for creating sophisticated business forms and applications. It is a great alternative to the aging Microsoft InfoPath, with advanced modern capabilities that deliver rich applications for your business.
Here are some of the main features that make TURBO Builder stand out from the competition:
- Always Responsive and Mobile Everything you build is automatically mobile and responsive. No need to create and manage separate forms just for mobile
- Create Data-Connected Forms Unlike InfoPath or other products, TURBO Builder is always connected to a data source, such as a List, Library, Database Table or even User Profile and Active Directory. This ensures that your forms always confirm to industry best practices for data management.
- Advanced Security Want to provide field or column level security with a few simple clicks? No problem, TURBO Builder makes that a reality with a few simple clicks of your mouse.
- Business Rules Don't settle with the handful of Rules that InfoPath provides. Create dynamic business rules that provide custom validation, show/hide, populating data, and much more...
- Flexible Form Publishing Place your forms on any page as a web part, or create trigger Buttons that launch your forms. Even manage user impersonation for anonymous form access.
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Foundation or Server with Service Pack 2 or higher; or SharePoint 2013 Foundation or Server with Service Pack 1 or higher.
Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher
How to update with a new Build:
- Download and extract “deploy” folder into root C Drive of the Web Front End Server that you have installed Prime or Turbo to.
- Go to SharePoint Management Shell with Local Farm access enabled and in Administrator Mode.
- Navigate to deploy folder, i.e (cd “C:\deploy”
- Enter “.\Deploy.ps1” for Prime 2010, Prime 2013, or Turbo 2010 build updates, and use “.\Deploy1.ps1” for Turbo 2013 build updates.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes for update to occur.
- Once over, go to Site collection features and make sure it is activated.