Who can configure news?
User who have permission can configure News for all site collection users.
How can I add a News App Part?
- Login with valid credentials
- Click Edit Page button
- Click on Add an App Part
- Select the News app from the Apps Category
- Click the Add Button
- After adding app, an error message displays on the page stating The 'News Source' is not configured. Contact your administrator for help.
- The News app can be configured by selecting the Gear icon located in the News App
How to create News List where news list items are stored.
Step 1: Click the SharePoint Gear and select Add an App
Step 2: Here you can select any list or library to create. Type "News" in the Find an App search box to quickly find and select the Emgage | Prime News List. Next, provide a name for the News List.
Configuration field of Setting gear.
- Stacked: Default Style, images are displayed above stack of Titles and Text previews
- Image on Left: Image appears to the left of Title and Text preview
- Image on Top: Image appears above its Title and Text preview
- Text Overlay: Title and Text preview appear in front of Image