This article shows how to configure stocks.
The Stocks App Part allows user to track stock prices of companies.
Subscribe for Stock Intrinio API
1. Open "https://intrinio.com" URL in browser
2. Click on "Sign Up" button
3. Enter the email address then select captcha
4. Click on "Sign Up" button
5. You will get the welcome email to activate your account
6. Click on "Activate Intrinio" link
7. Enter First Name, Last Name and Password
8. Checked "I agree to the Terms of Service" checkbox then click on "Continue" button
9. Now You can access the Intrinio site
10. Click on "My Account"
11. Scroll down and find the Access Keys section
12. Click on “Click here to show” link of username and password
13. Now you can use the API User Name and Password to access the Stock in Prime site.
Who can configure stocks?
User who has permission on site can configure stocks app part.
How can I configure a stocks app part?
1. Click on setting gear icon
2. Now you can see the four textboxes
3. You would add the symbols of the companies which you want to track stock prices
4. Click on Done button to save changes
You can also configure the refresh interval for auto refresh stock prices.
1. Click on admin gear icon
2. Select interval value from Refresh Rate dropdown
3. Click on Done button
Can I configure Stocks for site and sub sites in site collection separately?
Yes, as of build 1.2.1 Stocks are possible to add at root level site (Root Web) adn Sub sites. it will work as per that particular level of site.