Perform App migration to get following app parts working properly after Prime 365 upgrade.
Steps to add an app in a site
- Click on Gear Icon at the Top right corner of a page
- Select Site Contents
- Click on New and then App.
- Look for an app Emgage | App Upgrade to add in your site and click on App Details.
- Click on Trust It
- Once the app is added in your site you will see it as shown below.
- Once an app is added in a site. You can add it on a page.
Steps to add an app in a page
- Click on Page tab and select Edit page
- Click on Add a Web Part
- Click on Apps and then select the "App Upgrade" app part to add on the page and then click Add.
- Click on Save.
Steps to perform migration
- After migration app is available on the page, click on Migrate button to start migration.
- In case something went wrong and migration did not run successfully it will show a message for each failed app part and each successful app part.
- You may retry migration by clicking the Migrate button again. If migration fails again, please contact Emgage Support.
- Once Migration is performed and completed successfully, then it will display messages for each app part, as shown below.
- Perform following steps to see changes in each app part on each site collection after migration is completed successfully.
- Calendar - click "Done" button in the calendar admin settings screen.
- Tasks - click "Done" button in the tasks admin settings screen.
- Feedback - click "Ok" button in "Configure Feedback" screen.
- Menus - click "Refresh Cache" button in "Configure Menu" screen.
- Footer - click "Refresh Cache" button in "Configure Footer" screen.