Please follow the steps below to successfully upgrade your Emgage Prime 365 Apps.
Time requirement: 15 min for the first site collection + 10 min per each addition site collection
Update Prime 365 Apps
The Prime 365 Update article contains detailed instructions for this process. However, please follow the steps in the order provided below:
- Add updated Prime 365 Apps files (provided by Emgage) to your Office 365 SharePoint App Catalog. Please refer to the "Add Updated Prime 365 App files to your App Catalog" section of the Prime 365 Update article has additional details
- Update Prime 365 Apps within each of your site collections. Make sure to first update the "Emgage | Prime 365 Look & Feel" App and then update all remaining Apps. The "Update Prime 365 Apps on your Site" section of the Prime 365 Update article has additional details
- Update the Templates Solution on each site collection by uploading "Emgage.Prime365.ListTemplates.wsp" to Site Settings > Solutions and then activate it. The "Update Templates Solution" section of the Prime 365 Update article has additional details
Open the Prime Stylizer by navigating to Site Contents > Emgage | Prime Stylizer from the root site of your site collection. Take note of the currently applied theme, then select and Apply the "Default" Theme, finally, select the originally applied theme and Save & Apply it.
Follow the instructions provided in the App Migration for Prime 365 article for this step.
After App Migration has successfully completed, perform the following steps to refresh the cache for the Apps which were migrated. Note that the cache will automatically refresh after about an hour, so this step is only necessary if you'd like to manually trigger the refresh because something does not look right.
- Global Menu, Mega Menu and Footer - Launch the menu configuration screen by clicking the gear icon for the menu (you'll need to be part of the Menu's Administrators group) and click the "Refresh Cache" button.
- Calendar & Tasks - Launch the admin panel by clicking the silhouette plus gear icon at the bottom of the app part and then click the Done button.